I'm pleased to announce that my Black and White Portrait pack for Lightroom is now available to download.
My goal was to create a series of tools which would build a non-linear processing path. Rather than having to follow a series of steps in sequence, photographers can mix and match independent presets, jumping from one step to another, confident that adjustments at any point are not interfering with previous changes.
So, for example, nudging the exposure up or down won't affect the contrast or the relative values of the highlights and shadows. Changes to the contrast aren't linked to exposure settings. With independent presets and a non-linear workflow, photographers can jump back and forth, making discrete changes without having to go back to square one.
The Black and White Portrait Pack contains over 130 development presets and brushes, installation instructions and a 20 minute tutorial video. Here's a quick sample.
Includes presets for global control:
- Exposure Pack to control tonal balance, shadows and highlights
- Coloured filters
- ISO100 to ISO3200 grain simulation
- Antique and shadow vignettes
- Sepia and Selenium toning
- Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter toning
- Infrared Portrait simulation
Local Adjustment Brushes and Filters
- Exposure Pack
- Skin smoothing
- Reduce Wrinkles
- Eye whites, teeth whitening and "Iris Bump"